Grab the RSS feed

Bag Tutorial

This is a tutorial on how I created the Wheelchair Arm Bag for World of Charity Stitching that fits between the person and the inside arm of the wheelchair. I gave up my weekly Menu Monday’s to work on the finishing touches on my first tutorial and download. I have previously done a few small tutorials, but this is Remember I told you that I had another project keeping me from the quilt for the boy? I’m so excited to tell you that today Sew,Mama,Sew! has posted a tutorial I Hello and welcome. My name is AmberLee and I am a California mom, chocolate maker, and country girl. GiversLog is my place to catalog my adventures in handmade giving A blog to inspire. Interviews with high profile designers, artists & musicians. My own vintage kitsch sewing projects, designs and giveaways I was sent a tutorial on how to make these cute little peek a boo toy bags by a client. These little bags were figured in Parenting Magazine. I have changed these to Another guest post for wedding week! Kate from Needle and Spatula screenprinted tote bags for her wedding, so she’s going to show you how she did it. My coworker carries a great bag like this that you can fold up into the cute accent pocket. I knew it couldn’t be too hard to make one for myself, so I measured her

Bag Tutorial
Bag Tutorial
Bag Tutorial6Bag Tutorial5Bag TutorialBag Tutorial4
Bag Tutorial2Bag Tutorial1Bag Tutorial3

This is the shoe bag tutorial I promised a long time ago. I realized that although I first made it as a shoe bag, it really could be used for anything. I made this drawstring bag as a birthday present for a friend of mine recently. I'm not very good at thinking of presents to make for guys, because, really, they don

Bag Tutorial1
Bag Tutorial

Mickey: Good dags. D’ya like dags? Tommy: Dags? Mickey: What? Mrs. O’Neil: Yeah, dags. Tommy: Oh, dogs. Sure, I like dags. I like caravans more. Hope you guys enjoyed this tutorial! Tell me what you guys think! =) I will have some duct tape stuff up soon =) Website:

Bag Tutorial2
Bag Tutorial

Written Pattern (): FaceBook - Twitter -- There are two versions of this bag. One with wooden handles. Decorative, but a little inconvenient to carry around, since the handles tend to lean over to

Bag Tutorial3
Bag Tutorial

You can't cram everything into a toiletry bag, no matter how hard you try. Get toiletry bag tutorial with help from a celebrity makeup artist in this video clip. In the January issue of Country Living Magazine, I spotted a thrifty way to reuse those old sweaters that just don’t seem to fit into my wardrobe anymore.

Bag Tutorial4
Bag Tutorial

Bag Tutorial5
Bag Tutorial

Bag Tutorial6
Bag Tutorial

Bag Tutorial7
Bag Tutorial

0 ความคิดเห็น:

  •